The Camelot Company is a Customs brokerage and import freight forwarder located in Schiller Park, near O’Hare airport, currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to oversee daily import operations on assigned accounts.
The Camelot Company prides itself as an employee’s employer… meaning we understand your needs. We offer flex scheduling and we maintain a relaxed open office environment. A strong candidate would understand they are joining a family company with a rich history spanning over 40 years in the Customs brokerage and freight forwarding industry.
We are hiring for the following position within our organization:
We are looking for someone who can challenge the position and advance it to another level. We are looking for someone who would be eager to learn – continuing education within industry standards is very important for someone in this role. We don’t accept the old adage that “this is how it’s always been done” – we want someone who has a desire to make it better.
- Handle shipments from start to finish (all modes of transportation from overseas)
- Develop positive relationships with customers, carriers, and vendors
- Track and trace containers
- Manage Customer Tracking Reports
- Update customers with shipment information
- Create and maintain customer SOPs
- Provide highest quality customer service
- Customer focused work ethic
- Manage workload daily including prioritizing, organizing, and scheduling workflow to meet required timeframes
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to question and probe for understanding
- Timely decision making
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Industry experience in the listed responsibilities
- Capable of creating and maintaining spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org