The Camelot Company is a Customs brokerage and import freight forwarder located in Schiller Park, near O’Hare airport, currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to oversee daily import operations on assigned accounts.
The Camelot Company prides itself as an employee’s employer… meaning we understand your needs. We offer flex scheduling and we maintain a relaxed open office environment. A strong candidate would understand they are joining a family company with a rich history spanning over 40 years in the Customs brokerage and freight forwarding industry.
We are hiring for the following position within our organization:
International Logistics Intern
We are looking for a candidate that would like to start as an intern to start a career in international logistics. We are looking for someone who would be eager to learn – continuing education within industry standards is very important for someone in this role. We don’t accept the old adage that “this is how it’s always been done” – we want someone who has a desire to make it better.
- Reports to Director of Operations
- Receive paperwork from the Transport department
- Verifies all documents within the file
- Problem solve, ask questions of importers, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, and Other Government Agencies
- Data entry into the system
- Inform delivering parties of customs clearance, delivery instructions, and required information
- The coordinator will be expected to handle other duties as assigned
- Customer-focused work ethic
- Manage workload daily including prioritizing, organizing, and scheduling workflow to meet required timeframes
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to question and probe for understanding
- Timely decision making
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Industry experience in the listed responsibilities
- Capable of creating and maintaining spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel
How to apply: Send your resume to email@example.com