How To Stop Customs From Knocking On Your Door
Complimentary Half-Day Seminar
Friday, September 27, 2019
Registration: 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Seminar: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
6350 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Topics To Be Discussed Will Include:
- Informed Compliance 101: The Ultimate Survival Guide For Every Importer
- Reasonable Care: What Does It Really Mean?
- Effectively Dealing With Government Agencies In Today’s World
- Trade Preference Responsibilities
- Who Speaks For The Company?
- When Is It Time To Hire A Customs Lawyer?
- Tariff Classification: GRI’s – What They Are and How To Use Them
- How Does CBP Review Value?
Speakers Will Include:
- Cindy Deleon
Founder & Senior Trade Auditor, Deleon Trade LLC
- Heather Laverty
Logistics Coordinator, The Camelot Company
- Scott Case
Founder & Chief Storyteller, Position: Global
Customs won’t be the only government agency knocking on your door…
There are many others: FDA, CDC, CPSC, EPA, ATF, DEA, and FWS, just to name a few.
Who Should Attend?
Importers, Purchasing, Logistics, Operations, Controllers, Legal, Traffic, Sales/Marketing, Customer Services. Anyone involved with International Documentation, and Compliance Rules & Regulations that wants to improve compliance, advance purchasing and logistics departments, and reduce overall workload using smarter business processes.
Space is limited, reserve your seat today!
- There will be two morning breaks.
- Breakfast will be provided.
- Complimentary parking.
Email: email@example.com for any questions.
Registration closes Wednesday, September 25th at 5:00 PM.