An Inside Look at NAFTA & Drawback in 2019
Complimentary Half-Day Seminar
Friday, May 17, 2019
Registration: 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Seminar: 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
6350 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Speakers & Topics:
Founder & Senior Trade Auditor, DeLeon Trade, LLC
- NAFTA refresher, rules of origin, tariff shift and regional value content (RVC).
- What can your company expect if targeted for a NAFTA audit / verification?
- How to effectively prepare for a NAFTA audit or verification.
- NAFTA internal control best practices and common internal control deficiencies.
President, Canusa Logistics, Inc.
- Seamlessly exporting to Canada – What you need to know.
- GST/HST Goods and Service Taxes – What is it and how it affects you.
- Canadian harmonized tariff and trade agreements – Rulings, appeals, claims.
- How to value your goods for importation into Canada.
- E-Commerce in Canada.
President, Northstar Drawback Consultants, Ltd.
- Drawback 101.
- Drawback: How TFTEA/Section 301/ACE has upended the universe.
- Other compliance gopher holes.
Founder & Chief Storyteller, Position: Global
The Camelot Company is presenting a half-day seminar featuring top industry professionals from the United States and Canada.
Our dynamic speakers work in the customs brokerage, carrier, drawback, trade, and transportation industries.
By day’s end, all attendees will have a multitude of new ideas and information for their companies to improve compliance, advance purchasing and logistics departments, and reduce their overall workload using smarter business processes.
Don’t be left out, seating is limited. Reserve your spot today!
- There will be two morning breaks.
- Breakfast will be provided.
- Complimentary parking.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Registration closes Wednesday, May 15th at 5:00 PM.